Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Etsy Roundup: Fashion

I haven't really done any fashion talk on the blog yet. I guess this is because fashion blogs are a dime a dozen and who the heck wants my opinion on it anyway. Since I have been unemployed my wardrobe has consisted entirely of gym clothes, pajamas and lounging clothes (which are basically sporty pajamas). It is fun to go window shopping though and since this blog was really started to focus on handmade items from independent artisans (mainly my own, ha), I thought I would go searching for some fashion finds on Etsy. Enjoy!

Can't you just imagine wearing this to stroll around the city on a warm day?

Fiji Dress by Modaspia, $160

The combo of the color and detail on this top is feminine but not over the top girly. Subtle bohemian:

Rose Jersey Shirt w/ Leaf Applique by Minxshop, $70
Here's the front

This has a nice updated "mod" feel to it. Love the structure:

Asymmetrical Tiered Dress by Liza Rietz, $252

A looser top like this tends to look more flattering on me. The sheen of the fabric with the little details is so pretty:

Happy Anniversary Top by Emorie Tokyo, $55

Accessories-wise, I'm loving the modern simplicity of this stripped infinity scarf. It's something you could wear forever and would never go out of style:

Shetland & Lambswool fine Spring Cowl by Knit Frekkles, $65


Finally, how awesome are the architectural details on this dress? The color is gorgeous too, one of those colors that seems to look good on everyone:

Triangle Dress by Out of Line, $148

No comments:

Post a Comment