Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day in the Life: Monday, May 2, 2011

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I awoke to discover I had sold some earrings:

See more at my Etsy shop, Stellaspace


So I got those off to the post office and then went to the library, as a copy of Tina Fey's book "Bossypants" that I put on hold weeks ago finally came available for pick up! So excited to read this!




My husband is headed back to work soon so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather to go outside (would much rather get exercise outside instead of subjecting myself to the odd personalties at my gym. Really, some strange folks...). We headed over to Sawyer Camp Trail in San Mateo and hiked it for three miles:


Sawyer Camp Trail is located on the Crystal Springs Reservoir 
Under the cover of trees
Reservoir shore
Mini waterfall
Sun poking through the tree cover
One of five deer we spotted
In addition to the deer we saw TWO rattlesnakes (couldn't get a pic of those). Hard to believe all this beauty is right in our own backyard. Its good to get out of the computer and  embrace this every once and a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment