Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Giant Corporate Retailer: West Elm goodies

I won't really take up too much real estate on this blog talking about major retailer stuff when there is so much amazing stuff to talk about from Etsy, but I did find a few cuties in the new West Elm catalog. I also feel like its okay to talk about them because West Elm actually does feature Etsy artists in their catalog, which I think is pretty cool for a big retailer to acknowledge independent people. With that, here are some things that caught my eye:

In my house these tea towels would get destroyed instantly, but they are awfully cute

LOVE the orange on these Biscuit Tins. I mean, LOOOOVE it.

Any one of these three sets of measuring cups is welcome to measure stuff in my kitchen any day:

Pop Color Measuring Cups

Owl Measuring Cups


Sea Measuring Cups

Lastly, moving out of the kitchen, I really love the simple modern patterns on these sheets:

I'll take one set of each!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove those sheets- esp how they mixed up the prints on the pillow cases with stripes. Cute post Teebee. xo

    ReplyDelete